In addition to mainstream road and building construction and allied civil works, CTL is involved in Consulting and Project Facilitation. Our services in this area have so far impacted on a number of projects and assignments, inter alia:
- • CTL has solely facilitated the recent signing of a US$41.32 million Suppliers Credit Agreement between the Republic of Ghana and Hycoprojekt Bratislava a.s of the Slovak Republic for the construction of mass housing units in Ghana. This being the first phase of a US$120 million housing project for the Ministry of Water Resource, Work and Housing. Ghana dubbed “Housing the People Scheme “
- • CTL has solely facilitated the signing of the Credit Agreement for the US$21.65 million Mampong Water Supply project to be executed by UEM, Inc of Florida, USA. Funding (with 35% Pure Grant component) is from the US Exim Bank. The project has since been completed in 2014 and handed over to the Ghana Water Company Limited.
- • CTL has facilitated the securing of financing from the Exim Bank for 3 water supply projects in Ghana namely Agodome Water project (estimated cost US$75 million) Akim Oda Water project (US$47 million) and Assin Fosu Water project US$39 million). The Contracts for these projects to be executed on turnkey basis by UEM Group of the USA. have been signed on June 2011.
- • CTL was also instrumental in preparation and submission of Technical & financial proposal for the Koforodua and Baifikrom Water Supply projects in the year 2000 by Bateman Water of South Africa. The two projects were valued at about US$110 million at the time.
- • CTL In joint venture with Bamanzi of South Africa,has submitted technical and financial proposals to the Ghana Water Company Limited for a prepayment Concession Scheme on BOT basis.